fredag 28. oktober 2011

New IKEA blog


Here I am on my way to Oslo, to take part in the launch of IKEA's new blog ...." Livet hjemme"
In the picture you see my new leather bracelet I bought in Amsterdam, love the orange cross, which is sewn into the skin.







Blogging on the launch....



Photo:Design Shimmer
Now the Norwegians got their IKEA blog too, and I'm so lucky to be a part of the editorial board of the Norwegian blogWe promise lots of inspiration and home furnishings, I look forward to continuing. Here are some photo from the launch that I was able to snap


3 kommentarer:

Rarerina sa...

je!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

Så kul att Norge också får sin Livet hemma-blogg nu :-) Då kanske man får se inlägg av dig även på den svenska bloggen???

Gillar verkligen din mix av armband, läderarmbandet med ett litet orange kors var ett fint tillskott!

Anonym sa...

LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I will happily follow.

If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)